Eyelash lifting and extensions may seem similar, but there are many subtle differences. Here are a few reasons why you may choose eyelash lifting over extensions:
- An Affordable Option – If you are on a budget but still like to look fabulous at all times, having a lash lift is far more affordable than receiving extensions. Not only do they last longer than extensions, having a lift done mean you do not have to worry about as much aftercare.
- A Faster Process – Having an eyelash lift performed generally takes only half the time it takes to have lash extensions put on. If you are the type of person who is always on the go, you may choose to have a lift performed while getting prepared for a special event.
- Get a Natural Look – Many people like to get extensions because they have a more dramatic result. If you are the type of person that prefers a more natural look, than a lift may be the right option for you.
It doesn’t matter if you need extensions or are interested in eyelash lifting in Jacksonville Beach, FL, you can trust the team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach to assist you. We are proud to offer a wide array of high-end eyelash and eyebrow services.
After you receive an eyelash lift, it is essential that you take care of your lashes to guarantee that it looks perfect. Our team has put together some excellent aftercare advice:
- Do Not Touch – You may be tempted, but it is crucial that you avoid touching your eyelashes in the first few days following your procedure. Touching your lashes prevents them from settling into their new shape.
- Keep Your Eyes Dry – For the first two days, you want to make sure that you keep your eyes dry to ensure that your lift stays. This means you should keep your face dry in the shower, as well as try your best to avoid sad dramas on TV.
- Brush Daily – After your lashes have set, you should gently brush them each day with a special lash brush. We recommend brushing your lashes once before you go to bed, as well as once after you wake up in the morning. You should also sleep on your back for the first few days.
Do you have questions about receiving an eyelash lifting in Jacksonville Beach, FL? The team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach is here for you. Our trained stylists work hard to ensure that you receive quality services in a comfortable and sanitary environment.