Are you are the type of woman who has lightly-colored eyelashes? If you are tired of spending tons of money on mascara or have just never found the right mascara for your tastes, eyelash tinting may be the option for you. Here are a few ways this process can change your style:
Bring Out Your Eyes – Many women who have light eyelashes get frustrated because they have to rely on makeup to highlight their eyes. When you tint your lashes, you won’t have to worry about putting on all of that heavy eye makeup each morning.
A Great Alternative – Do you have a problem putting makeup on your eyes? Does most makeup make your skin irritated? If you can’t deal with the makeup anymore, this option is excellent for you. Tinting generally lasts about three to four weeks.
Natural Symmetry – If you have issues putting on eyeliner, eyelash tinting may be the answer to your problems. Instead of having to focus in the mirror, trying to put on your eye makeup in an even fashion, you can have your eyebrows tinted. Your eyelashes will match due to the natural symmetry of your face.
Count on the team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach to provide you with exceptional beauty services. Our specialists can assist you with eyelash tinting in Jacksonville, FL, as well as additional eyelash and eyebrow services. Contact us at (904) 204-2855 to speak with a specialist about your needs.
Have you ever tried having your eyelashes worked on by a specialist? If your answer is no, a visit to The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach may be in order. We have put together a list of benefits to working with our specialists:
- Services from Trained Professionals – When you come to a salon that specializes in eyelash services, you can rest assured that a trained specialist will be able to assist you with your needs. They receive extensive training to make sure that they always perform each service safely and correctly.
- A Sanitary Salon – You want the technician working close to your eyes to be sanitary at all times. We are able to separate ourselves from other salons by properly sanitizing our tools for use near your eyes.
- Use of a Proprietary System – Not only is our team well trained – they have access to a proprietary face-mapping service that you will not find at other salons. This system allows us to map your face and create custom services made specifically for your face.
Make an appointment at our eyelash salon in Jacksonville Beach, FL, to experience the difference yourself. Not only do we provide eyelash care, but our specialists will also be able to help you with your eyebrows and provide you with permanent makeup services.
Whether you know it or not, your eyebrows are one of the defining features on your face. If you do them wrong, you could change your look completely. We have put together a list of three tips that will give you better eyebrows:
- Brush Your Brows – Did you know that your eyebrows need to be brushed as regularly as the hair on your head? If you want them to look perfect, you should make sure your brows are brushed before you start to apply any makeup.
- Get a Trim – When your eyebrow hair gets too long, it can be hard to control your look. Have a professional trim your eyebrows or use a small pair of scissors to take care of them at home. It is essential to be mindful when cutting your eyebrows, as it is easy to trim them too short.
- Use a Conditioner – Once again, your eyebrow hair needs to be treated like the hair on your head. This means you need to condition your eyebrows to make sure they do not get too dry. You can use a simple eye cream on your brows at night to achieve maximum results.
Maintain your eyebrow shape when you work with the team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach. In addition to our lash services, we offer eyebrow threading in Jacksonville Beach, FL. Call us today at (904) 204-2855 for more information about our services.
Eyelash lifting and extensions may seem similar, but there are many subtle differences. Here are a few reasons why you may choose eyelash lifting over extensions:
- An Affordable Option – If you are on a budget but still like to look fabulous at all times, having a lash lift is far more affordable than receiving extensions. Not only do they last longer than extensions, having a lift done mean you do not have to worry about as much aftercare.
- A Faster Process – Having an eyelash lift performed generally takes only half the time it takes to have lash extensions put on. If you are the type of person who is always on the go, you may choose to have a lift performed while getting prepared for a special event.
- Get a Natural Look – Many people like to get extensions because they have a more dramatic result. If you are the type of person that prefers a more natural look, than a lift may be the right option for you.
It doesn’t matter if you need extensions or are interested in eyelash lifting in Jacksonville Beach, FL, you can trust the team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach to assist you. We are proud to offer a wide array of high-end eyelash and eyebrow services.
After you receive an eyelash lift, it is essential that you take care of your lashes to guarantee that it looks perfect. Our team has put together some excellent aftercare advice:
- Do Not Touch – You may be tempted, but it is crucial that you avoid touching your eyelashes in the first few days following your procedure. Touching your lashes prevents them from settling into their new shape.
- Keep Your Eyes Dry – For the first two days, you want to make sure that you keep your eyes dry to ensure that your lift stays. This means you should keep your face dry in the shower, as well as try your best to avoid sad dramas on TV.
- Brush Daily – After your lashes have set, you should gently brush them each day with a special lash brush. We recommend brushing your lashes once before you go to bed, as well as once after you wake up in the morning. You should also sleep on your back for the first few days.
Do you have questions about receiving an eyelash lifting in Jacksonville Beach, FL? The team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach is here for you. Our trained stylists work hard to ensure that you receive quality services in a comfortable and sanitary environment.
Improve your look with assistance from the team at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach. Our business provides a wide array of services, including lash tinting. Here are some of the benefits of choosing this service:
- Match Your Hair – Changing the color of your hair is a big deal for some women. When they make the change, they want to make sure that they make the change on all hair – including eyebrows and lashes. If your lashes clash with your new color, tinting is a way to ensure that they match.
- Cover Light Lashes – Are you cursed with devastatingly light lashes? Instead of spending tons of money on extra mascara, you can invest in lash tinting services to make your lashes dark and beautiful. The average tinting lasts for about three to six weeks.
- Feel Like a Princess – Have you always been jealous of the long, luscious lashes on cartoon princesses? With lifting and tinting services, you can attain this style. Let your technician know your goals, and they will work hard to help you accomplish them.
Count on the specialists at our business when you need lash tinting in Jacksonville Beach, FL. While you are at our salon, you can also receive eyelash lifting, brow threading, and permanent makeup services.
Eyebrow threading is an ancient technique has been around for hundreds of years but has only taken off in the United States over the past few decades. Here are a few benefits to choosing this service when it is time to shape your eyebrows:
- No Chemicals Used – If you are tired of dealing with chemicals, waxes, and other products, eyebrow threading is perfect for you. We only use thread to remove excess hair precisely. With just one session, you will notice a better arch and a fiercer look.
- Ideal for Sensitive Skin – Does your skin get red for days after it a waxing appointment? With threading, there is very little direct contact with the skin. If you are on prescription acne medications, then you should consider choosing threading when you want to shape your eyebrows.
- Lasts for a Long Time – After your eyebrows have been threaded, you will notice that your hair will be gone for as long as four weeks. This is far longer than waxing and chemical hair removal. Additionally, you will not have to worry about going back to your salon for additional services, which will save you money in the long run.
When you are looking for eyebrow threading in Jacksonville Beach, FL, you can trust the specialists at our business to assist you. Additional services include eyelash extensions and tinting.
Feel magnificent when you look in the mirror by making an appointment at The Lash Lounge Jacksonville Beach. Our stylists provide a wide array of services to improve your eyes, including lash extensions, brow threading, and permanent makeup. Whether you are preparing for a special event or just want to look your best, we are here to help you.
When you come to us for lash, eyebrow, and permanent makeup services, you can rest assured that you are receiving safe, sanitary, and customized services. We use a proprietary face mapping system that is sure to help you achieve your best look. Every member of our staff has received extensive training, ensuring that they are able to assist you with your needs. They must go through our innovative and unique training program before they start providing services to our clients. Once complete, they can provide you with unparalleled services. We are always willing to help you with any special request.
Call the team at our eyelash salon in Jacksonville Beach, FL, to make an appointment for our services. We are a state-of-the-art salon that is proud to serve clients from our immediate area, as well as people from Jacksonville, Atlantic Beach, and Ponte Vedra.